has become "the organization" to represent nursing on the national scene. Your membership is important as we continue to represent pain management nursing at local, state and national arenas. Maximize your impact by participating in a committee, task force or submitting a presentation for our conference.
Benefits of membership include:
- Subscription to Pain Management Nursing, a highly respected pain management publication with an excellent impact factor - valued at $30!
- Nursing List Serve - ASPMN® partners with the American Pain Society to offer an outstanding list serve to our members - questions and feedback are timely and relevant -- this is a great tool for our members to communicate.
- E-News, your monthly member electronic newsletter which includes advocacy alerts and other timely announcements.
- Listing in the on-line ASPMN® Membership Directory of over 1300 members in the United States and Canada. The Directory can be used to locate other pain management nurses in your area and throughout the region.
- Discounted registration for the 27th ASPMN® National Conference, coming next September 13-16, 2017 in Phoenix, Arizona. Valued at $100.
- Member discount to take the Pain Management Certification exam and a discount when purchasing items from our online store. Savings up to $55!
- Involvement in an energetic and vibrant committee structure, providing more opportunities for interaction and updates on various aspects of our nursing practices.
- Access to our ASPMN® website "Members Only" section at www.aspmn.org, (user name: Contact Custom Field 1, password: ASPMN1 (unless you have already personalized your password), which includes, among other valuable tools, List Serve information and online journal information.
- Friendships, collegiality and camaraderie of a great group of individuals! Priceless!
If you would like to join ASPMN®, please
click here to download an application.
Click the highlighted categories above to join
online. Note the retired category is only for existing members.
If you would like to join ASPMN®
to download an application.
ASPMN®'s dues are billed each year in December with a December 31 expiration date. Please pay the prorated amount your first year, and then you will be billed in December for the full next year's amount. Below is a chart for your reference.
*Members joining in October, November or December can pay the prorated amount PLUS the above yearly amount to avoid being invoiced the first December of your membership year.
If you are a current member,
to renew your dues.
The organization holds an annual conference each year. Members have an opportunity to hear leading authorities address current topics of interest to nurses involved in pain management. Members receive discount registration fees and contact hours for educational programs.
Check out our Conference page for upcoming and future conferences!
ASPMN® also offers
On-line Educational Opportunities
PCSS-O Webinar Series
Click here to see our live and recorded webinar offerings.
Traveling Course Educational Offerings
ASPMN® Pain Management Certification Preparation Courses™
ASPMN® Geriatric Pain Management Resource Nurse Course
ASPMN® Advanced Pharmacology Course
here for more information.
Interaction with a membership of registered nurses with similar interests.
Membership includes a subscription to
Pain Management Nursing, a new peer-reviewed journal offering a unique focus on the realm of pain management as it applies to nursing. Expect original and review articles from experts in the field offering key insights in the areas of clinical practice, advocacy, education, administration, and research. Additional features include practice guidelines and pharmacology updates.
ASPMN®/APS Nursing List Serve
A member benefit, please
click here for complete instructions.