Life-altering, chronic pain is REAL, and better treatments are needed TODAY!
Fibromyalgia: invisible, physical disorder characterized by chronic widespread muscle pain and fatigue
It’s time to make fibromyalgia (FM) and chronic pain diseases visible, advocate for better access to care, and encourage and fund research for integrative treatments for FM. Held annually across the nation, Together Walks are a global movement to create a world where men, women, children, seniors, and our veterans have access to the treatments they need.
More than 700 live supporters and thousands online joined the inaugural Together Walks in May 2016, and we are thrilled to have you join us this year!
2-4% of the American population suffers from FM – that’s 10 million of our fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, and our veterans. Show your support by joining a Together Walk or donating in your loved one’s honor.
What impact can YOU make through Together Walks?
- Raise FM awareness by educating local communities and political leaders about this condition
- Alleviate stigmatization of people suffering with FM and chronic pain diseases
- Create more research funding, especially in the field of effective integrative treatment modalities
- Increase support by providing local, accessible resources and information for daily living to patients
- Promote the ramifications, including financial consequences, of chronic pain to the public, legislators, medical community and government agencies
Can you imagine what can be done together when there is a Together Walk in every state and across the globe? Come stroll, walk or roll 1K/5K with us by joining an event near year. We can’t wait to walk with you!
Together we make a difference and make fibromyalgia visible! Learn more at togetherwalks.org