Pain Management Nursing Journal
ASPMN Member Online Journal Access
Create an Online Journal Account
- Go to https://www.painmanagementnursing.org/
- Click Register on the top right corner
- Use your e-mail ID, enter all the requested details and register
- After registering, Log in using e-mail ID and password
- After successful login, click Claim in right corner
- Check the box "I receive my subscription through a society membership"
- Enter ASPMN
- Enter Membership/Account number and Last Name
- Click Activate Claim and your subscription will be successfully claimed.
**Note that users must first Register and create a journal account, Log in, and then Claim sub using ASPMN member info. After the initial set up, members simply sign into their accounts**
Instructions for Authors
Pain Management Nursing Journal – Call for Reviewers
Overview of Responsibilities
The editors select reviewers based on qualifications. The reviewer candidate must:
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
- Have a record of publication in professional journals
- Be actively involved in nursing
- Have a working understanding of electronic communication
Research experience is recommended but not required.
Approximately 2 manuscripts (2-4 hours) per quarter
Reviewers are oriented to their role by the editors via sample exemplary reviews and tutorials and other resources provided by Elsevier.
The reviewers are informally evaluated by the editors based on the fulfillment of their primary responsibilities. Reviewers serve an initial 1-year term and may serve additional years if agreed upon by the reviewer and editors. Reviewers are replaced as appropriate to fulfill the purpose and direction of the journal.
Please send a letter of interest and CV to Elaine Miller, Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Other Reviewer Resources:
Elsevier Academy's Peer Review Course Certification Videos
Reviewer Pearls in the Peer Review Process
Viewing this presentation will increase your knowledge, skill and confidence in performing a peer review of a journal manuscript. Plus, it is designed for both the novice and current reviewers.