ASPMN® Membership Benefits
An annual ASPMN® membership pays for itself with the countless benefits that accompany it. Benefits include valuable industry resources, discounts on educational opportunities and a strong sense of community with our pain management professionals. Annual dues are only $150 but the benefits, features and services ASPMN® membership provides is valued at over $700.
A sense of community is an important element of the ASPMN® organization. ASPMN® members have valuable access to multiple platforms that connect them to a vibrant community structure, updates on current nursing practices and the opportunity to grow as a leader.
- Weekly E-Newsletter which includes advocacy alerts and other timely announcements
- Access to the Nursing Issues SIG ListServ, in partnership with American Pain Society
- Listing on ASPMN® Membership Directory, connecting members to over 1,000 pain management nurses locally and worldwide
- Access to the ASPMN® Career Center for Job Seekers and Employers
- Registration discount for the ASPMN® National Conference(Valued at $100)
- Opportunities to join a committee, task force or present at the National Conference
- Recognition of excellence in nursing through the Margo McCaffery Nurse Exemplar Award, the Clinical Practice Award, Advocacy Award, and the Chapter Excellence Award
- Friendships, collegiality and camaraderie of a great group of individuals
- Networking and continuing education opportunities through local chapters and our national conference